Qualification: Minimum Graduation (B.tech / MBA will be preferred)
Experience: More than 15 Years
Industry: Textile/ Apparel/ Fashion/ Garment
- To ensure 100% on- time sample dispatch.
- Overall 100% PCD percentage achievements.
- Plan and target fabric and trims in house date achievements.
- On time PPM percentage achievements.
- On time testing reports (trims and garment) receive achievements.
- On time delivery percentage achievements, to achieve and sustain the target.
- Provide a detail analysis of order booking against capacity of the factory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reduce communication gap between marketing and productionteam.
- Review and analyse marketing booking plan for next three months and inform marketing about the under booking or overbooking situation.
- In Coordination with marketing and sample department, make sample plant least month in advance and make sure samples are sent to buyer as per plan.
- Followup with marketing team regarding TNA plan for each booked style and blocked orders.
- Follow up with marketing team regarding available substitute fabric and trims for sample making.
- Discuss with marketing team regarding PPS fabric and trims to achieve TNA for PCD.
- Inform marketing team regarding percentage PCD achieve and reasons for delay.
- Follow up with marketing team regarding bulk fabric and trims arrival as per PCD and PSD plan.
- Follow up with marketing and production team regarding outsourcing (if any) of garment and plan dispatch date.
- Arrange PPM with buyer QA and operation team and send MOM for the meeting.
- Work closely with micro planner to monitor the planning.
- To be able to predict any deviation on the plan to ensure smooth working of the plan.