Human Resource Manager
Qualification: Minimum Graduation (MBA will be preferred)
Experience: More than 10 Years
Industry: Textile/ Apparel/ Fashion/ Garment
- Overall absenteeism percentage less than 4% in manufacturing facility.
- Improve and sustain annual employee retention percentage.
- Ensure annual accident reduction on production floor.
- Monthly number of training (Number of employee) provided.
- Employee satisfaction from HRdepartment.
- Factory compliance rating for major buyers must be in green zone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control manpower absenteeism percentage on manufacturing facility. (Below 4%)
- Should understand the requirement of- customers, clients, trainees, worker, staff and management.
- Should be sensible and intelligent decision maker in adversesituation.
- Develop, improve and maintain standard operating procedures for recruitment policy, training techniques and retention process in the department.
- Provide information and reports on data such as worker recruitment analysis, turnover, wage amount per grade, wage cost/person, training hours/days per person, Trainers efficiency, Bus/Vehicle management, hostel management, Canteen Management, accident control and education in factory premises etc.
- Design and implement training program with input from factory manager.
- Ensure timely worker payroll administration and timely distribution.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in synchronization with the business plan.
- Detail knowledge about the HR and legal policies.
- Ensure all the policies and procedures are legal and compliance.
- Ensure safety policies (fire drill and first aid) are set as per compliance.