Qualification: Minimum Graduation (B.tech / MBA will be preferred)
Experience: More than 15 Years
Industry: Textile/ Apparel/ Fashion/ Garment
- To ensure getting optimum efficiency of every machines at each stage of the production without deviating quality parameters.
- Monitor the inventory and maintain the correct inventory by timely procurement of spares.
- Allocation of jobs to mechanics and electricians on day to day basis.
- Follow up for the calibration of different machines in the factory.
- Implement TPM on production floor to avoid break down maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling and maintaining mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment's in the manufacturing unit.
- Plan and carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Maintain required reports for MIS.
- Fitting and installation of all new equipment as per plan.
- Multiskilling of mechanic and electrician team in the factory.
- Training of operators as and when required on new machines on health and safety requirements.
- Ensure production and quality at optimum level due to preventive maintenance.
- Impose strong administrative control over the staff and the operators on maintenance requirements.
- Attend pre-production meeting of each style and collect the machine and folder requirements.
- Suggest to use new folder and attachment for better quality and production efficiency.
- Ensures machines are ready as per requirement of new styles before change overstarts.