Industrial Engineer Manager
Qualification: Minimum Graduation (B.tech / MBA will be preferred)
Experience: More than 15 Years
Industry: Textile/ Apparel/ Fashion/ Garment
- To maintain Man Machine Ratio on production floor as approved by management.
- To reduce and improve lost days per line due to style changeover.
- Ensure sewing floor efficiency should not be less than plann edefficiency.
- Ensure all machine are available as per three-month line plan.
- Ensure skill set of the sewing floor maintained as per company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the CMT and Productivity details for all new development styles base don garment sketch or samples and provide CMT to merchandising department.
- After order confirmation, the evaluated garment is re-analyzed for better and economical methods to reduce the negotiated CMT in order to stay in safe margin. It means reduction of SMV by construction simplification related to seam and method without affecting the actual appearance of sample.
- Releasing style OB, Line Layout and thread consumption chart for line(s) and all factories (having multiple factories) based on scheduled plan
- Informing management and marketing team if over booking situation or under booking situation to avoid loss.
- Department wise Manpower requirement rationalization base do not get strengthened:0.8
- Co-ordination with planning department for allocation of similar styles, capacity plan, line plan and factory monthly plan based on the history of line and factory efficiency
- Co-ordination with planning department for improving the pre- production activities
- Arrangement of special machine and attachment as per production requirement.
- Coordination with Factory manager for cut plan and finishing plan base do delivery priority.
- Achieving monthly production targets in each section against the discussed plan.
- With help of production and quality team reduce SAM of the style by method improvements and right machine and attachments.
- Responsible for implementing continuous improvement initiatives on manufacturing facilities and take lead to implement those initiatives.
- Effectively managing space, plant and machinery, improving efficiency and area utilization responsible area.
- Co-ordination with HR manager for training progress (fresh training and multi-skill training)
- Co-ordination with HR manager to reward outstanding operators based on Skill grade, efficiency and attendance (once in 15 days)
- Factory audit to be conducted to ensure the IED OB and Layout are followed inline.